Welcome to the RNBIO Web Site
This is the site of the Italian Network for Oncology Bioinformatics, a network of researchers of Italian Comprehensive Cancer Centers
RNBIO training and education activities for 2011:
- Second generation sequencing: data analysis, IST, Genova
- Bioinformatica per la Proteomica, Milano o Napoli
- Biostatistica per la bioinformatica, Milano
If you are interested in any special topic, please let us know!
- Virtual karyotyping attaverso la tecnologia SNP-array: analisi dati, 25-27 Ottobre 2010, IST, Genova
- Bioinformatica per la Proteomica, 18-20 Ottobre 2010, IST, Genova
- perl e bioperl, 5-8 Ottobre 2010, CINECA, Casalecchio di Reno (BO)
- Biostatistica per la bioinformatica, 12 - 14 Luglio 2010, Milano
- Computational Intelligence Methods for the Analysis of Oncology Bioinformatics Data, Maggio - Giugno 2010, Vietri sul Mare (Salerno)
- Introduzione allo sviluppo di applicazioni basate su Semantic Web in ambito biomedico, 15-17 Marzo 2010, Genova
See our Newsletters in the related section.
Here below, please find a list of main contents of the site.
This site includes a presentation of the objectives and activities of the network, but it is mainly though as a tool for coordinating related activities and as collaborative development framework. See the list of sections:
This link will bring you to most recent news submitted by network's partners, including announces on new tools or publications, and news from the network partners. The list is automatically managed by Plone, you won't see a list of news in the navigation menu.
There are two mailing lists that can be of your interest. You are not allowed to post to them.
The news mailing list (firstname.lastname@example.org) is low traffic list for short announces on the activities of the network. Please, visit the news mailing list archive at the following URL: http://list.cineca.it/archives/news_rnbio.html .
The newsletter mailing list (email@example.com) is periodic newsletter for the wide promotion of the activities of the network. Please, visit the news letter archive at the following URL: http://list.cineca.it/archives/newsletter_rnbio.html .
This link will bring you to a list of events submitted by network's partners, including both those organized by network partners and those external to the network. The list is automatically managed by Plone, you won't see a list of events in the navigation menu.
This link will allow you access the documents section for members.NB! If you don't see it, then you are not allowed to enter it....